Friday, October 2, 2009

Im back!!!

I just thought id post something on my blog for once!! i think that i am the worst blogger alive!! Or i could just say that school has taken over my life....and a boy too!! :)
School is going well for me this semester, just having a hard time with one of my classes!! Its my art class that is killing me!!!!! i really hope that i can at least pass it!
this week is conference weekend and i am really excited to hear all the speakers!! I hope that i can stay awake the whole time. its hard when you are sitting on a really comfortable couch to stay awake sometimes :)
I am going to try and be better but i am always saying that so ill just have to see if it will happen this time!!

1 comment:

Leave me a comment!!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.